Friday, January 23, 2009

Things I Know...

It is unbelievable that I have not posted since Monday.  I have been so busy thinking about Jared Allen, other NFL personalities, future NFL rule changes, What number Crabtree will go in the draft and Barack Obama, that I completely forgot to post.

Here are a few things I know.

I am heading to the Pro Bowl as a reserve Free Safety behind Ed Reed.  I don't know why I am playing for the AFC side, but I guess Peyton Manning and Kurt Warner picked the teams, and you don't always get to be on the same team as your best friend.  

I weighted myself today and the result was 186 pounds.  I weighed myself last week Monday, and I was 182 pounds.  I was wearing jeans and a collared shirt today, but I can't remember what I was wearing last Monday.  You'd be surprised how much clothes weigh. 

The only good thing about sub-zero weather, is that you can wash the Volvo, and it stays clean for more than the first turn out of the car wash parking lot.

I don't know why I wear slim pants and like how they look, yet I think slim fitting shorts look dumb.

A bottle of crazy glue is $2.19 at Canadian Tire.  My anxiety level goes through the roof during the application of crazy glue, over fear of gluing my index finger to my thumb.

I didn't realize how much I really despised the Philadelphia Eagles until they started to mount a comeback against the Cardinals in the NFC Championship game.  

The price of fuel is quite reasonable.  I didn't like paying $150 to fill up my truck 6 months ago.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment